55+ Not-For-Profit Community, Hartford County, CT
GenM was retained to provide full service marketing communications, sales, lead generation, and operational support for a well-established 55+ not-for-profit community in Hartford County, CT. The community was experiencing steadily declining occupancy since the height of the COVID pandemic and due to increasing competition in the PMA.
- Branding – successfully implemented a full rebrand of the community, including the parent organization, which capitalized on existing brand equity while positioning the community as relevant in the space
- Lead Generation – in 9 months, GENM tracked 438 leads, an average of 44/month and a 450% increase over the previously tracked period of 4 months
- Occupancy – during the same 9 month period, there were 17 move ins
- Social Media – Facebook and Instagram reach increased over 5,000% and 300% respectively
- Website – Paid search became the top acquisition channel, representing over 60% of all traffic to the website
Continuing Care Retirement Community, Hartford County, CT
GenM was contracted to provide a visioning, market research, positioning analysis and market intelligence report for a CCRC located in Hartford County, CT recently under new ownership. Our findings highlighted the discrepancy that exists between the median income of the PMA and that of the community’s existing residents. In addition, we provided occupancy data from a 20-mile radius which not only showed over-bedding, but also that this area is comprised mainly of rental only communities.
Post-analysis, we were able to recommend strategies to address the market challenges and position the community for longevity.
Independent & Assisted Living Community, Hampden County, MA
An independent and assisted living community located in Hampden County, MA, recently emerged from bankruptcy and under new ownership, engaged GenM in a full-service operational and marketing contract, which included day-to-day operations – HR, maintenance and employee relations - as well as sales & marketing. At the initial start of the contract, the community had a database of 48 total leads.
GenM performed a competitive market analysis, which led to pricing adjustments that were competitive within the PMA, reviewed and realigned operational processes, recommended and co-developed programs and services to enhance the physical product and offerings, and provided full oversight of Human Resources. GenM defined and implemented an integrated marketing strategy ensuring consistent and effective messaging with clear metrics for success.
- First 90 days produced 35 new leads with a 74.29% inquiry to prospect conversion ratio
- Increased occupancy 21% in first month, with 57 unit move ins following 4 straight months with zero move ins
- CRM database health improved to 276 workable leads vs. 48 at onset of contract